Chapman Freeborn Aircraft Photo Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement and acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is: Chapman Freeborn International Ltd whose registered office is at 3 City Place, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6 0PA, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania and South America, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Chapman Freeborn International Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via: https://www.facebook.com/chapmanfreeborn/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 31st August 2017. Any entries to the competition received after this date will not be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: 1) Take a photo of an aircraft (photo must be original and taken by you). 2) Write a short description telling us where the photo was taken, what aircraft it is etc. 3) Upload the photo and description to the Chapman Freeborn Facebook page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Canon PowerShot SX720 HS Superzoom Compact Camera and Travel Kit
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Request a quote
With over 45 years of experience in the cargo charter market, we will give you the information that you need to make an informed decision.
For decades, we’ve been arranging group charter flights for passengers worldwide. Speak to our specialist team today about booking a group charter flight.
Whether you require a private jet charter for business or leisure, our specialist team is on hand to listen to your requirements. Speak to our expert team today about booking a private jet charter.
However complex or challenging the brief, our operations team delivers round-the-clock flight support on a global basis for both passenger and cargo operators.