U.S. Marketing Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and engaged Marketing Manager to join our growing global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns across North and South America, with a focus on developing the brand across multiple products (Cargo, Passenger, OBC).
We are looking for a proactive communicator and leader, who excels in all aspects of marketing including strong copywriting, social media management, events preparation, PR, Photoshop and digital marketing. The person in this role will have an extraordinary opportunity to help us grow the U.S. team – in the immediate future and over the next few years.
The Marketing Manager will be supported remotely by the Group Marketing Team. Therefore, we are looking for an individual who is comfortable with managing their own workload and making independent decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the aviation or travel industry, experience working with an international team, will be comfortable travelling between the U.S. offices and preparing for and attending various trade events.
Purpose of the role
- To strengthen the company’s brand position and proactively reinforce the U.S. marketing efforts.
- To implement effective marketing campaigns that meet the group’s objectives for new business generation and customer engagement.
- To actively work with U.S. sales agents to strengthen sales in the region.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the data requirements and selection criteria for targeted campaigns for all Chapman Freeborn products.
- Coordinate written content for e-marketing and work in partnership with the digital marketing team to ensure the successful execution of campaigns.
- Liaise with outside suppliers including printers, event organizers, etc.
- Support sales activities with targeted presentations, proposals and other support ensuring that all marketing material is in line with group marketing procedures.
- Coordinate the company’s presence at exhibitions, conferences and industry events.
- Manage marketing for the Chapman Freeborn OBC product, Cargo Americas, PAX Americas.
PR, Media and Content Generation
- Work with the global marketing team to increase the profile of Chapman Freeborn and all subsidiary companies – via press releases, PR activities, and rich media content generation.
- Write and distribute press releases to trade press with guidance from Group Marketing.
- Develop strategic contacts with industry-related publications and other U.S. media outlets.
- Research and identify opportunities for free exposure (as an alternative to print advertising).
- Create blog articles and rich content to increase our visibility through search results and online campaigns. Research and seek out news stories from across the group US territories.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner
- Relationship building/account management experience
- Excellent proactive communications skills
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.