Business Development Executive
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive with a strong sales background to join our team in Gatwick, UK.
Do you have a proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships with customers in the Oil and Gas, Aerospace, Energy, Automotive, Government, Humanitarian and/or Freight Forwarding sectors?
Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills and are driven to exceed sales targets?
If you want to thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team, we want to hear from you.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To identify and secure business opportunities for the Cargo and Humanitarian departments through proactive sales and relationship-building efforts with new and existing clients
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients through lead follow-ups, client recommendations, and networking opportunities, while keeping up-to-date with industry changes, procedures, and requirements
- Actively utilize the existing database to generate enquiries and arrange visits.
- Attend trade shows as required
- Cold call prospective clients to help build on the company’s successful portfolio of existing clients in line with individually set KPIs
- Visit and arrange visits for managers with potential and existing customers with a view to generating further business in line with individually set KPIs
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
- Work in partnership with brokers by providing them with all relevant information and supporting them throughout the sales process
- Track sales data and analyse trends, demographics, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
Qualities We Look For
- Several years of experience in the industry and the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.