Cargo Account Manager
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Intradco Global is looking for an Cargo Account Manager located in Toronto Canada, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global team.
If you have the skills and ability to succeed in this role we want to hear from you!
Purpose of the Role
Intradco is specialist air charter service, which focus on Live animal charters & Air Freight. We are looking for a Cargo Account Manager (Commercial) that will responsible for developing and managing new business. Key roles include:
- To manage all aspects of a Cargo charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- Contribute towards innovative solutions, processes, product development that help keep Intradco Global at the forefront of specialized Live Animal logistics & Other air cargo verticals
Key Responsibilities of the Role
Cargo Account Manager
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Ensure client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Verify supplier(s) invoice(s)
- Communicate with accounts to issue invoice(s) to client(s) and ensure accuracy
- Follow payment schedule and ensure payments are made/received
- In a timely manner, as defined by the Manager, record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system (SalesLogix): Quotes inquiries, charter contracts terms & conditions, clients’ profiles (aircraft preferences-competitors they work with, etc.), sales activity (as applicable) and industry developments.
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports and handlers
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Attend and represent the organization at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events.Group policies and procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors.Other
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.