Cargo Sales Manager, Sweden
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a seasoned Regional Sales Manager who has experience and a passion for the air charter, aviation, freight forwarding, logistics or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
This position is also available in Spain/Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland and Austria.
Purpose of the Role
· To proactively identify, target and secure business opportunities for the products in the country.
· To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
· To build strong, productive relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
· To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
· To create maximum awareness of CF GSA and cargo charter products and services with the aim to acquire new regular business.
· To continuously achieve and meet budgeted revenues for the assigned country and the customer portfolio
· To assist growing the products across the country working in conjunction with brokers and the EU leadership team
Key Responsibilities of the Role
· Responsible for executing the Sales Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the country in line with the Cargo Sales Manager EU well as with the Director GSA
· Working in conjunction with broker teams to develop with them, country specific plans in line with the Sales Strategies in place and to support the maintenance of relationships with existing and new clients, as well as suppliers, to generate further business.
· Monitor progress monthly against Sales Strategy and report to the Cargo Sales Manager EU and the Director GSA bi-monthly (Feb/Apr/Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec) highlighting any issues or concerns making recommendations for action where applicable.
· To proactively identify opportunities to grow the business in the country in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met
· Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development
· Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities
· Work towards and in line with all agreed group sales and operations strategies
· Work in partnership with the local broker departments by providing them with all relevant information and supporting them throughout the brokering process
Client Relationship Management
· Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients
· Visiting potential, new and existing customers with a view to generate further business
· Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
Key customer, supplier and GSA relationships
· Generate sales activity for all products for all customers/freight forwarders on a regional and local perspective.
· Continuously source for new operators/suppliers (carriers) to ensure necessary relationships are built and an increase in active clients is achieved ongoing.
· Participate in conference calls to ensure effective sharing of information and full awareness of others in the Sales departments and other offices.
· Implement and manage the utilisation of the company’s CRM system to ensure a solid pipeline of clients are maintained and measured.
· Keep up to date with activities of other Sales employees and management using the appropriate network of communication.
· Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
What will our ideal candidate have?
· Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant experience
· To be based in the mentioned location
· Speaks local regional language and English at an effective operational command.
· Knowledge of the local market
· Experience in Aviation industry
· Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
· Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
· Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.