Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator with a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and wants to learn and grow with the Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities. And the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced global leaders in the industry.
Purpose of the Role
- To support the Finance team with finance-related tasks, especially accounts receivable and payables
- To work in alignment with Chapman Freeborn’s finance strategy
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create all new jobs for the charter group and OBC fixtures using Sage X3 software
- Prepare and send customer sales invoices using the CRM and Sage X3
- Send outstanding debtor’s statements to customers/brokers with balances on a weekly basis
- Input all sales invoices into Sage in a timely manner
- Reconcile Power BI & CRM to close all completed flight fixtures
- Reconcile the American Express statement weekly
- Reconcile the United Airlines statement bi-weekly
- Assist OBC Group to reconcile ticket bookings and other fixture costs through the complete purchase function
- Save and upload all backup documents to the shared drives and Sage X3
- Post cash receipts from the previous day’s bank report into Sage X3
- Update the debtors report adding dispute comments as needed and submit to management weekly
- Maintain and upload all required documents to Client Portals
- Cover for other finance team members during their absences
- Update the Jobs Spreadsheet
- Run month end Power BI report
- Run month end debtors report
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for all future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.