Flight Operations Officer
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Chapman Freeborn Flight Support for an Operations Officer to join their growing team in Gatwick. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a flight operations environment, as well as the ability to work under pressure in a time critical and changing environment.
The job role holder will be required to handle multiple priorities and monitor a number of flights at the same time. Confidence to arrange permits, fuel and ground handling in a both timely and cost effective manner is essential to succeed in this position.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with a great eye for detail. The ability to work on a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off – 12 hour shifts consisting of 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts is essential for this position.
Chapman Freeborn Flight Support delivers around-the-clock flight support on a global basis – from ground handling and fuelling to aircraft catering and ground transfers.
With operations 24/7/365, the UK-based company is in regular contact with airports and key service providers around the world, arranging services and ensuring that accurate information is available to clients.
The team is also on hand to monitor flight operations in real-time – tracking weather and NOTAM reports for all relevant destinations.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Purpose of Role
- Provide prompt and efficient aviation logistical services to clients.
- Provide a professional and positive image of Chapman Freeborn Flight Support to clients and suppliers.
- Promote and act positively upon all commercial opportunities for the business.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Continuous monitoring and action of requests by suppliers and clients.
- Follow Chapman Freeborn Flight Support operating systems and procedures.
- Updating the database with new projects and information.
- Raising Requests for Services and Service Agreements.
- When required seek ACMI availability in global markets
- Support aircraft brokers where required in setup of sub charters to meet airline client’s needs
- Reconcile projects to the point of closure.
- Maintain good professional relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn Flight Support is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.