Flight Support Coordinator (Remote position in FL, GA, ID, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, TX or WI)
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
We are looking for a Remote Flight Support Coordinator (who resides in FL, GA, ID, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH or TX) who has a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide operational and administrative support to the Passenger Charter department, enabling the product to be delivered to a high standard, meeting deadlines, and exceeding client expectations.
- To support the team by coordinating all aspects of charter flights, including all necessary steps from flight confirmation to flight completion.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support the team with flight confirmation to flight completion.
- Liaise with brokers and clients on flight setup.
- Assist to schedule flight watch coverage.
- Assist to Issue flight briefs with accurate flight information.
- Communicate with suppliers, operators and clients to ensure client requirements are met.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure that all special requests are fulfilled.
- Support with invoicing and contracting.
- Support the team with administrative duties where required.
- Communicate with flight operators to get pricing.
- Support with sending invoices to Finance in a timely manner.
- Support with sending client invoices.
- Maintain operator database with most current contact information.
- Use systems to document client relationship management.
- Log and generate operational documentation.
- Ensure all client and supplier data is updated and managed in a discreet and legal compliant manner.
- Update airline, airport, handlers and other relevant operational data vital to the team operations.
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports and handlers.
- Keep up to date on latest aircraft availability and airport control authority procedures.
- Update the operators list with the most recent information on the operator’s fleet details.
- Ensure airport capabilities and requirements are updated.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for all future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.