Global HR Administrator
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Alongside our significant company growth plans, we are looking for a motivated and engaged Global HR Administrator to join our global Group HR team.
This role will work closely with our senior leaders and commercial teams and we are open to speak with candidates based local to our Germany offices, preferred base in Cologne.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
• To assist the HRBP – Europe & APAC, and all HR team members with any day to day administrative tasks and projects.
• To assist the HR team with uploading employee information to the HRIS in a timely and consistent manner.
• To work closely with the HR team to ensure employee files are kept updated in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
• Maintaining all employee electronic files, keeping them updated and consistent.
• Updating the organograms on weekly basis, ensuring they are consistent and uploaded to the HRIS.
• Updating and maintaining the HRIS in a timely manner (sickness records, holiday amendments, adding new employees, uploading organograms etc.)
• Prepare letters or contracts to the HR team, to update contract terms, promotions and transfers and other contract changes, in line with the templates provided by the organisation.
• Maintaining the HRIS, ensuring data is correct in line with employee relations changes and GDPR.
• Trouble shooting basic HRIS issues to support employees with user issues.
• Conduct audits on physical and/or electronic employee files as required by the organisation.
• Minute-taking in HR meetings as required.
• Set up meetings between the HR team as required, or upon request, for employees or managers for the purpose of onboarding.
• Run relevant reports from the HRIS when necessary or requested in correlation with the HR Analytics team.
• Scanning and uploading documentation to employee’s electronic, HRIS and paper personnel files.
• Assist the HR team with managing the shared email inbox and ensure emails are responded to in a timely manner.
• Ensure staffing data is accurate and securely held, to allow for HR analytics to be produced and trends to be established.
• Setting up recruitment interviews and training courses, upon request from the HR team.
• Work with the wider HR team, including ASG HR on people agendas and projects where applicable.
• Participate in conference calls to ensure effective sharing of information and full awareness of others in the HR team and other offices.
• Keep up to date with activities of other HR Members using the appropriate network of communication.
• Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
• Positively communicate agreed strategies to local personnel to ensure local support and successful implementation.
• To work in correlation with the HR team across the group (where applicable).
• Ensure that all marketing material is in line with Group Marketing procedures
Group policies and procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
• To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the
• Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
• At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary ExCom.
Qualities We Look For
• Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• Strong leadership skills
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Analytical and goal oriented
What’s In It For You
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
• Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.