Global Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
We are searching for a Global Talent Acquisition Partner in Dubai who can take responsibility of leading international recruitment projects worldwide.
If you are confident that you can collaborate with global managers at all levels on their recruitment activities beginning with designing accurate job roles and comprehensive candidate profiles. If you are creative and feel passionate about creating a great candidate experience for our future talent, please keep on reading more about the key elements of the role below.
- To independently manage all recruitment coordination for assigned vacancies starting with the vacancy approval process, drafting and posting job advertisements and shortlisting top candidates for managers and coordinating the interview process with the end goal of identifying a successful candidate.
- To actively manage all recruitment data including our ‘recruitment tracker’ and to ensure that our recruitment database (ATS) is maintained to a high standard for the purpose of analyzing recruitment spend and performance of sourcing tools.
- To create a positive candidate experience by providing candidate feedback and conducting telephone screenings with the aim of introducing engaged candidates and future talent to the CF Group.
- To actively network with candidates on social media representing the CF Group as an Employer of Choice and to be the go-to person for all apprenticeship and internship enquiries.
- To maintain, review and build a global agency list to support our direct sourcing efforts during busy times.
- To work towards the agreed Talent Acquisition Strategy with the aim to decrease recruitment costs whenever possible by utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and Glassdoor and by finding creative ways of filling challenging recruitment campaigns.
- To actively support all managers with their recruitment needs and to coach managers on recruitment trends and legislation representing the Global Talent team.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant experience in agency or in-house recruitments for wide-range positions
- To be based in the mentioned location
- Excellent usage of written and spoken English language
- Aviation industry experience is plus
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- People person, with high emotional intelligence and openness to experience
- Hands-on experience in recruitment analytics would be considered as an advantage.
With over 45 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.