Global Talent Recruiter
Fort Lauderdale, USA
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Global Talent Recruiter to join our growing our Global Talent division reporting remotely to our Group HR team based in Gatwick.
Are you looking for your next step in your recruitment career? Whether you have previous recruitment administration or sourcing experience and have worked in an agency or in-house environment, we would love to hear from you!
At Chapman Freeborn, we are passionate about finding new global talent for the Group in the niche and fast-paced industry of air charter and commercial aviation. First recruitment coordination experience is essential for all candidates to bring and if you have sourced candidates on social media before, you are only one step away from being our ideal team member. We are looking for someone who can confidently collaborate with our global managers on their recruitment activities beginning with designing accurate job roles and comprehensive candidate profiles. If you are creative and feel passionate about creating a great candidate experience for our future talent, please keep on reading more about the key elements of the role below.
- To independently manage all recruitment coordination for assigned vacancies starting with the vacancy approval process, drafting and posting job advertisements and shortlisting top candidates for managers and coordinating the interview process with the end goal of identifying a successful candidate
- To actively manage all recruitment data including our ‘recruitment tracker’ and to ensure that our recruitment database (ATS) is maintained to a high standard for the purpose of analysing recruitment spend and performance of sourcing tools.
- To create a positive candidate experience by providing candidate feedback and conducting telephone screenings with the aim of introducing engaged candidates and future talent to the CF Group.
- To actively network with candidates on social media representing the CF Group as an Employer of Choice and to be the go-to person for all apprenticeship and internship enquiries.
- To maintain, review and build a global agency list to support our direct sourcing efforts during busy times.
- To work towards the agreed Talent Acquisition Strategy with the aim to decrease recruitment costs whenever possible by utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and Glassdoor and by finding creative ways of filling challenging recruitment campaigns
- To actively support all managers with their recruitment needs and to coach managers on recruitment trends and legislation representing the Global Talent team.
Chapman Freeborn combines over 45 years of experience with unrivalled global coverage to meet the air charter requirements of customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company’s diverse client base includes major corporations, governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies, as well as high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and prominent figures from the entertainment world.
Chapman Freeborn’s depth of aviation expertise includes managing passenger and cargo charter operations, aircraft leasing, humanitarian airlifts, and much more. The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.