Legal & Compliance Administrator – APAC
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has an exciting opportunity for a Legal & Compliance Administrator to join our diverse global Compliance team in the APAC region from one of our offices in either Singapore, Hong Kong, China or Australia. (with the opportunity for a hybrid work from home schedule).
The successful candidate will be passionate about the aviation or travel industry, savvy in Know Your Customers (KYC) guidelines; fraud prevention; compliance and risk assessments; and have awareness of regulatory laws/International Sanctions.
If this is you, we want to hear from you today!
Purpose of Role
- Support the legal department in daily activities and larger projects.
- Ensure effective administration of legal documents, archives and reporting.
- Maintain effectively archives and ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Support the compliance team in their day to day activities and wider projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Archiving digitally globally signed contracts.
- Administering signatures and contract executions on a range of agreements.
- Assisting with legal research.
- Negotiate contracts and legal documents.
- Take notes in varied meetings, internal and external.
- Support the legal and compliance team as required daily or on large projects.
- Writing and proofreading documents.
- Undertake the due diligence checks on KYCs .
- Review and approve invoices and payments.
- Gather information and prepare reports to senior management on varied topics.
- Coordinating audits and registers.
- Clearing and reviewing automated checks on varied systems relating to compliance
- A BSC and MSC from an internationally recognized University in the field of Compliance, Legal or Finance.
- Experience in an international company or law firm is a bonus.
- Independent and self-motivator
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English. A 2nd and 3rd language (German, Mandarin, Arabic) preferred and a 4th language is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to all employees.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and artists from the entertainment industry.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a sports team, or booking private jets to a resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.