Fort Lauderdale or Parsippany, USA
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to join our growing global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective and successful marketing campaigns across both North and South America, with a focus on developing the brand across multiple products. We are happy to consider applications from candidates in both New Jersey, where we have recently opened a brand new office, or Fort Lauderdale, where we have a long established setting.
We are looking for a hands-on communicator and leader, who excels in all aspects of marketing. Experience in, strong copywriting skills, social media management, events preparation and PR s essential for this role, including some digital marketing elements as well as experience with Adobe packages such as Photoshop. We are looking for an experienced leader and engaged manager who is keen on growing the US team further – both in the immediate future and over the next years.
The Marketing Manager role will be managed and supported remotely by the Group Marketing Team in the UK, as well as working with a wider marketing team in both Germany and China. Therefore, an individual who is comfortable with managing their own workload and making decisions independently is a must for this position. A candidate who has previous experience of working remotely and reporting to a European head-quartered organisation would be a huge advantage. Experience in the aviation or airline industry would also be well regarded.
A bilingual candidate bringing Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills would be desirable. As a global organisation, the need to travel arises from time to time and the ideal candidate will be comfortable with travelling between offices in the Americas, as well as to visit the UK office and attend various trade events.
Chapman Freeborn combines over 45 years of experience with unrivalled global coverage to meet the air charter requirements of customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company’s diverse client base includes major corporations, governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies, as well as high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and prominent figures from the entertainment world.
Chapman Freeborn’s depth of aviation expertise includes managing passenger and cargo charter operations, aircraft leasing, humanitarian airlifts, and much more. The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics. The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Purpose of the role
- To strengthen the company’s brand position and to proactively reinforce the overall marketing efforts in the Americas.
- To implement effective marketing campaigns that meet the group’s objectives for new business generation and customer engagement.
- Actively work with global sales agents in the Americas to strengthen sales in these regions.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Managing the data requirements and selection criteria for targeted campaigns for all Chapman Freeborn products.
- Coordinating written content for e-marketing and working in partnership with the digital marketing team to ensure the successful execution of campaigns.
- Liaising with outside suppliers including printers, event organizers etc.
- Supporting sales activities with targeted presentations, proposals and other support – ensuring that all marketing material is in line with group marketing procedures.
- Coordinating the company’s presence at exhibitions, conferences and industry events.
- Manage marketing for the Chapman Freeborn OBC product, Cargo Americas, PAX Americas.
PR, Media and Content Generation
- Working with the global marketing team to increase the profile of Chapman Freeborn and all subsidiary companies – including traditional press releases, PR activities, and rich media content generation.
- Writing and distributing press releases to trade press with guidance from Group Marketing.
- Developing strategic contacts with industry related publications and other media in the Americas.
- Researching and identifying opportunities for free exposure (as an alternative to print advertising).
- Create blog articles and rich content to increase our visibility through search results and online campaigns. Research and seek out news stories from across the group USA territories.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.