Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a confident Office Coordinator who has a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- To work closely with the President, Finance, and HR teams, providing administrative services for maximum organization throughout the departments and company.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and send executive expense reports to the Finance Department in a timely manner
- Respond to emails within 24 hours
- Ensure the Ft. Lauderdale office has adequate office & kitchen supplies
- Act as Liaison to Ft. Lauderdale office building management
- Compile presentations for various internal and external meetings
- Take and distribute minutes for management and other executive meetings
- Assist Finance Department with invoices, vendor management, etc.
- Assist HR Department with collecting and maintaining onboarding documents for new hires
- Review and develop systems to ensure departments comply with local, legal, and statutory requirements
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on the LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.