Passenger Charter Broker
In order to strengthen our team, in India, a key market identified with great potential, we are recruiting for a Passenger Charter Broker to join our dynamic and diverse team at our office in Mumbai.
The successful candidate should have the essential experience in brokering charter flights for passengers, which could be from either a commercial and/or private jet background.
A candidate with additional experience working with governments, high net worth individuals or within the entertainment industry would be highly regarded. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and a motivated team player, who is looking for the next opportunity for their aviation career to soar!
Chapman Freeborn combines over 45 years of experience with unrivalled global coverage to meet the air charter requirements of customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The company’s diverse client base includes major corporations, governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies, as well as high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and prominent figures from the entertainment world.
Chapman Freeborn’s depth of aviation expertise includes managing passenger and cargo charter operations, aircraft leasing, humanitarian airlifts, and much more.
The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a Passenger charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Negotiate and communicate effectively with aircraft providers, to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule, ensuring a timely offer with detailed accurate information is providing, as well as following up regularly towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and issue flight brief with all flight related information.
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Verify supplier invoices and communicate with accounts to issue invoice(s) to client(s) and ensure accuracy.
- Follow payment schedule and ensure payments are made/received.
- Record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system: Quotes inquiries, charter contracts terms & conditions, aircraft availability, clients’ profiles, sales activity (as applicable) and industry developments.
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports, operators and handlers.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.