Passenger Sales Manager
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a seasoned Regional Sales Manager who has experience and a passion for the air charter, passenger solutions, aviation, freight forwarding, logistics or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
This position is available in Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Portugal, the UK, and Germany.
Purpose of the Role
- To proactively identify targets and secure business opportunities across both the Passenger / Commercial and Private Jet products.
- To build strong and productive relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for developing the Passenger Sales Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the region in line with VP PAX EU and CCO
- To play a fundamental role in developing future growth and enhancing the position of the company as a market leader.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To proactively support the development of the Passenger Strategies and implement related business objectives across the Region in line with the VP PAX EU, Group Passenger Leasing Director and CCO PAX objectives.
- Working in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to develop with them, country specific plans in line with Passenger Sales Strategies and to support the maintenance of relationships with existing and new clients, as well as suppliers, to generate further business.
- Monitor progress monthly against Passenger Sales Strategies and report to the VP PAX EU and CCO PAX bi-monthly (Feb/Apr/Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec) highlighting any issues or concerns making recommendations for action where applicable.
- Work towards the agreed targets and in line with all agreed group sales and operations strategies.
- To proactively identify opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To actively pursue incentive and marketing agreements with clients.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Work in partnership with the Region’s Passenger brokers by providing them with all relevant information and supporting them throughout the brokering process.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
Client Relationship Management
- To assist the broking teams in managing clients where necessary.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Visiting potential, new and existing customers with a view to generate further business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximize business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Maintain and develop internal relationships within the Passenger and Private Jet Charter teams and the Chapman Freeborn group of companies.
- Provide leadership by example and hands-on support to Passenger Sales staff in EU and further afield when required.
- Foster a highly collaborative, commercial approach to inter-company business encouraging greater communication at all levels.
- Positively communicate Passenger Sales Strategies in conjunction with the VP PAX EU, CCO PAX and Group Passenger Leasing Director, to all sales staff in the Region
- Act in a professional, confidential and appropriate manner in all staff interactions and employee matters.
- Work in conjunction with the VP PAX EU and the CCO PAX to build the sales focus and dedication in the region
- To work in conjunction with the yearly strategies laid out by the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Management teams.
What will our ideal candidate have?
- Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- To be based in the mentioned location
- Speaks local regional language and English at an effective operational command.
- Knowledge of the local market
- Experience in Aviation industry
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providingstate-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.