Senior Broker Commercial Jets
UAE - Dubai
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a Senior Broker, Commercial Jets with a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To manage all aspects of a Passenger charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making a suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To provide the team with operational support in the manager’s absence and training new team members
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Acting as the first point of contact and communicating effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure the best value for clients.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Ensure the client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings.
- Participate in conference calls to ensure effective sharing of information and full awareness of others in the Passenger team and other offices.
- Contact airlines to confirm weekend availability and communicate this to colleagues and other airlines to maximise sales.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Verify supplier(s) invoice(s).
- Communicate with accounts to issue an invoice(s) to a client(s) and ensure accuracy.
- In a timely manner, as defined by the Manager, record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system: Quotes inquiries, charter contracts terms & conditions, aircraft availability, clients’ profiles, sales activity (as applicable) and industry developments.
- Provide leadership by example and hands-on support to Brokers.
- Foster a highly collaborative, commercial approach to inter-company business encouraging greater communication at all levels.
- Positively communicate Passenger Operations and Sales Strategies outlined by the Board of Directors to the team.
- To work with relevant stakeholders on new campaigns
- Attend and represent the organization at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events, where applicable to the job role.
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
- Participate in a rotating out of hour’s duty rota within the team.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.