Senior Business Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst who has a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- Provide insight on business performance and market dynamics to influence the decision making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organization’s long term strategic goals.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the U.S. market
- Develop monthly analysis, reporting and case modelling as required to drive improvements
- Advise to ensure financial risks are identified, monitored and mitigated by the business
- Monitor and recommend continuous improvement of systems, internal controls and internal processes
- Working with Power BI and ad hoc analyses, provide management with ongoing customer focused analysis and reporting i.e. retention, cross selling opportunities, diversification, segment analysis.
- Work closely with product leaders and President to develop strategic procurement and future product market strategies i.e.:
- Supply Procurement: Provide analysis and assist commercial teams in understanding company usage and future demand of carrier fleets and developing strategic procurement strategy
- Product Demand: Analyzing and quantifying market sizes and business opportunities within each market for existing and new products and services.
- Act as a strategic partner and advisor to the President
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on the LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so, please refrain from calling us.