Senior Vice President ACMI Leasing, IMEA
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a Senior Vice President ACMI Leasing in IMEA (UAE, Dubai), who has several years of experience in a similar role, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
Purpose of the Role
- To help develop and drive forward, the global ACMI Leasing Strategies for Chapman Freeborn working closely with the wider Avia Solutions Group (ASG) in the IMEA region on an annual basis.
- To help develop a profitable ACMI Leasing team in the key regional area of IMEA as well as developing markets.
- To advise and support the President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / Brokers in implementing the agreed annual ACMI & Leasing Strategies.
- To work closely with the President ACMI Leasing to align and coordinate operations and sales activities (in line with Board of Directors overall Strategies) for the commercial benefit of the group and to provide solutions where issues arise.
- To monitor and regularly report progress to the Global ACMI Leasing Director.
- Working alongside President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing to help train and develop broking staff within company standard operating procedures.
- To develop the ACMI Leasing product throughout the IMEA and worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To work with existing and potential airline clients and handle enquiries from their conception to execution by offering tailored solutions suitable to client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients / airlines and new business leads to maximize business opportunities.
- Responsible for the liaison between airlines to find suitable solutions for the demand at short notice across various time zones and cultures.
- Ensure all contracts are made according to company requirements, are accurate and legally compliant with managers approval.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on issues relating to contracts to ensure these are addressed.
- To create and develop leasing opportunities within the aviation industry.
- To negotiate lease contracts and maintain a full in depth understanding of lease requirements.
- Maintain an ability to undertake wet, damp and dry leases.
- Responsible for developing the IMEA ACMI Leasing Strategies and implementing related business objectives across the Group in line with Board of Directors requirements.
- Working in conjunction with President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / ACMI Brokers, to develop with them, plans in line with ACMI Leasing Sales Strategies and to support the maintenance of relationships with existing and new clients, as well as suppliers, to generate further business.
- Monitor progress monthly against ACMI Leasing Strategies .
- Provide leadership by example and hands-on support to President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / ACMI Brokers.
- Foster a highly collaborative, commercial approach to inter-company business encouraging greater communication at all levels.
- Positively communicate ACMI Leasing Strategies outlined by the Global ACMI Leasing Director to Regional Director IMEA.
- Lead and inspire President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / ACMI Brokers to provide mentoring, training and development of team members, whilst fostering an open, team spirited business culture.
- Effectively manage personnel in line with Group HR policies, procedures and guidelines that conform fully to local legislation and regulations.
- In line with the agreed ACMI Leasing Strategies, to be responsible for the management, sourcing, performance and monitoring of group incentive arrangements with customers, suppliers and GSA relationships on local, regional and global level.
- Generate sales activity for the ACMI Leasing team for all customers on a regional perspective.
- Continuously source for new operators/suppliers (carriers) to ensure necessary relationships are built and an increase in active clients is achieved ongoing.
- In coordination with, and under the guidance of, the Group Marketing Department, assist President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / ACMI Brokers to undertake ACMI Leasing specific marketing initiatives to ensure the growth and professional representation of the organization’s brand.
- Attend and represent the organization at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events
- At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with the President (IMEA) / President ACMI Leasing / ACMI Brokers as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- To travel when required in line with the ACMI Leasing Strategies.
Qualities We Look For
- Several years of experience in the field within the industry.
- Experience in senior management within ACMI.
- Experience in developing and implementing new strategies.
- Attention to details and critical thinking.
- Rapport building/maintenance within the industry.
- Excellent leadership skills.
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.