Site Manager (Mesa, AZ, USA)
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Chapman Freeborn is looking for Site Managers based in Mesa, AZ, San Antonio TX, Harlingen TX, Miami FL, and Alexandria, LA, who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to learn and grow with the global team.
If you have the skills and ability to succeed in this role we want to hear from you!
Purpose of the Role
- To provide airport services for customer airlines and other CFA offices with flights needed within the Governmental segment.
- To ensure the airline and its passengers are given a high level of service from all contracted suppliers and that the airlines’ own regulations are enforced.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- On-site CF representative to ensure smooth flight operations
- Work directly with Operations Coordinators on all scheduled flights and changes
- On-site for all flight departures and arrivals
- Confirm all ground handling requirements and GSE requirements with the FBO and airline
- Confirm fuelling of all aircraft
- Confirm customs for all international flights
- Confirm all flight schedules with vendors and sub-contractors
- Communicate any issues or delays immediately to the Program Manager
- Work with the customer to coordinate and resolve any flight issues or delays
- Maintain a safe environment for all personnel working on the contract
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports ( FOD walks, fuel logs, flight delays)
- Team player, happy to help other team members and go the extra mile.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain teams as you will be the primary finance contact.
- Desire to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
Group policies and procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are always protected.
- At all times ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and when necessary Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- Travel when required in line with business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with company policies.
- Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures, and requirements relating to the job role.