Supplier Relations Manager, Americas
Remote (United States)
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
We are looking for an experienced Supplier Relations Manager who is seasoned in the aviation or travel industry; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn team.
If you have the skills and ability to succeed in this role we want to hear from you!
Purpose of the Role
- To expand the base of approved air charter carriers in the Americas and oversee required certificates and documents are on file.
- To develop carrier relationships and to expand these relationships to all other offices.
- To analyze and understand Chapman Freeborn carrier and aircraft type usage volumes and patterns.
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize CF operator/aircraft procurement strategies enhancing service and margins.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Analyze air carrier and aircraft usage, identifying coverage gaps and opportunities.
- Create incentive programs with carriers and manage the agreements.
- Communicate, encourage and support broker teams to take advantage of carriers with which incentive agreements exist.
Carrier Relationship Management
- Remain the liaison person between the carriers and the brokers but only intervene when required.
- Differentiate Commercial management decision makers, operational as well as key strategic stakeholders in carrier organization.
- Ensure all carrier records are kept up to date and uploaded into CRM (Contacts, fleet, aircraft registrations).
- Ensure all aircraft documents are screened, up to date and available in Teamshare.
- Introduce our legal department to ensure negotiations can take place on agreed charter agreements (to be used by all CF entities).
- Ensure effective communication with our Risk Management team to perform a KYC (Know Your Customer) check can be completed on all carriers and where relevant management.
- Build new business and document data under GDPR guidelines.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for all future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.