Trainee Passenger Charter Broker
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a Trainee Passenger Charter Broker who has a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the role
- To develop knowledge, skills and behavior to be an effective Passenger Charter Broker
- To build strong, productive relationships with clients to ensure business objectives are achieved
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports, operators and handlers
- Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant
- Ensure all invoices are raised with correct and accurate information and paid to a specified time scale
- Attend and represent the organisation at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events, where applicable to the job role
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Group and individual corporate entities are protected at all times
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.