Training Program Manager
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Alongside our significant company growth plans, we are looking for a motivated and engaged Training Program Manager to join our global Group HR team. The focus of this new role will be to create, develop and maintain a core training program for staff at all levels and therefore we are looking for an experienced professional who is confident adapting to various learning styles.
Our successful candidate will have in-depth understanding of an array of training tools including coaching, workshops, classroom style, mentoring and e-learning tools. Alongside this, competency in tracking and reporting on performance of courses for the purpose of planned improvement is also important to succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate brings excellent attention to detail and critical thinking skills, as well as strong organization, project management and interpersonal relationship building abilities. This role does not need any aviation experience, as this position will help project manage the training and content creation by using the skills and knowledge of our people. We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how.
This role will work closely with our senior leaders and commercial teams and we are open to speak with candidates based local to our European offices; Gatwick – UK, Frankfurt or Cologne – Germany, Vilnius – Lithuania or Bruges, Belgium as examples.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- To create, develop and maintain a core training program aimed at brokers and sales staff at all levels of the company.
- To continuously source appropriate internal and external training solutions and resources to support the program or needs of the company.
- To be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the broker and sales training program(s).
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Track the performance of the training program(s) and write reports to the Head of HR including any recommendations for improvements.
- Obtain feedback regularly on the courses or program to ensure effective learning and return on investment. Create training materials and programs to address specific business objectives set out by the Chief Commercial Officers.
- Work with employees, HR and management to ensure the achievement of training objectives.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage employee enrolment for the broker and sales training, schedule training sessions and organising the resources to facilitate the training.
- Utilise all internal resources available e.g. training platforms / resources or support from Corporate Services teams.
- To create and maintain a structured program that takes places for employees who are new to the business, but also longer serving employees for their continues development.
- Assist with the content creation of the courses together with commercial colleagues and Corporate Services teams.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.