Passenger and VIP Charter Broker
Remote (United States)
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for confident team players who have a passion for the air charter, aviation, or travel industry; thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
You bring the passion and experience; and we provide the training and the opportunity to embark on a long and successful career in aviation, with growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
- To manage all aspects of a Business Aviation or Commercial charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximize business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions while making a suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers to obtain the best offers.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided to clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards flight confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with company charter agreement.
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
- In a timely manner, record all pertinent customer prospect information in the Company CRM system.
- Keep updated on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports, operators, and handlers.
- Participate in conference calls to ensure effective sharing of information and full awareness of others in the Passenger team and other offices.
- Keep updated with activities of other Passenger brokers using the appropriate network of communication.
- Contact airlines to confirm weekend availability and communicate this to colleagues and other airlines to maximize sales.
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidential and professional manner.
- Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
- Identify new areas/industries/companies for business development.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold call prospective clients to help build our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients and new business leads to maximize business opportunities and increase client loyalty.
- Attend and represent the organization at agreed trade shows, conferences, industry events.
What We Look For In Our Ideal Candidate
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.