Private Jet Hire London | Air Charter to London Airports
London is consistently voted one of the world’s most popular cities to visit – for good reason. The largest urban area in Europe, the UK capital has enough culture, attractions, restaurants and nightlife to please even the most demanding of guests.
Recently voted top EMEA Destination by event management company Cvent, London is a superb destination for meetings and incentive travel (MICE) events. The capital offers delegates more than 1,000 conference venues, and over 140,000 hotel rooms. London is also the world’s most connected city – with 396 flights to international destinations – and boasts an efficient public transport system.
Private Jet Hire London Airports
London has eight major international airports that provide luxury jet charter services.
London City Airport, as the name suggests, is the airport closest to the centre of London (6 miles / 9.5 km) and is only 3 miles (4.8 km) from Canary Wharf.
London Biggin Hill Airport is located just 12 miles from the centre of London. A Helicopter into the capital will take only 6 minutes.
London Gatwick Airport is located 28 miles (45 km) south of London. Departures and arrivals are from Gatwick North Terminal or Gatwick South Terminal. The Gatwick Express train into London is non-stop and takes 30 minutes.
London Heathrow Airport lies 20 miles (32 km) west of central London and is one of the busiest airport in the world, handling around 190,000 passengers a day. The Heathrow Express train is the fastest way to travel into the capital and takes just 15 to 20 minutes to reach Paddington station.
TAG London Farnborough Airport is located 30 miles away from London’s city centre. TAG London Farnborough is a business aviation airport and has a rich history – with the UK’s first ever powered flight taking place at the airport in 1907.
London Stansted Airport is located 40 miles (64 km) north east of the capital. Journey time into London on the Stansted Express train is around 47 minutes.
London Luton Airport is in Bedfordshire, some 35 miles (56 km) north of the capital. Access to central London is easy via train taking between 20 and 40 minutes.
London Southend Airport is located 40 miles (64 km) from Central London. Trains to Liverpool Street take under an hour.
London top 7 attractions
London has so many incredible attractions for visitors. Here are some of the most popular:
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Fans of the bespectacled hero will adore this tour of Potterworld, complete with sets, costumes and props.
- Buckingham Palace Tour – A visit to the impressive State Rooms is unmissable and only open during summer months.
- Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour – The best way to see all the iconic London sights – from the comfort of a London double decker bus.
- London Eye – Located on London’s Southbank, you’ll see more than 55 London landmarks in a half-hour spin.
- The Tower of London – Listen to the stories from the Yeoman Warders as they guide you around 900-years of history.
- Madame Tussauds – See many of your favourite celebrities and even a few Royals at the most famous waxwork museum in the world.
- Kensington Palace – the former home of Lady Diana houses an exhibition of dresses worn by her, the Queen and Princess Margaret.
Let Chapman Freeborn organise your trip to London by private jet charter. London’s airports are located within easy reach of the capital. We can also arrange helicopter transfer from any UK airport to the city. If you would like to book a private jet to or from any of London’s international airports, or any other airport in the UK, contact our expert team today for a quote.