Passenger Charter Broker
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Passenger Charter Broker to join our team in Dubai. The successful candidate will have up to 2 years’ of essential experience in brokering charter flights for passengers, which could be from either a commercial and/or private jet background. A candidate with additional experience working with governments, high net worth individuals or within the entertainment industry would be highly regarded. We would like to hear from skilled communicators, who are comfortable dealing with new and existing clients, and have a solid sales background. Although not essential, an applicant who can speak Arabic would be highly desirable.
Due to the increased interest that this niche and rare position is likely to create, we ask that all candidates submit a cover letter with their application, outlining why they are interested in the position and what motivates them to pursue a career as a Passenger Charter Broker within the Air Charter Industry specifically. If you are ambitious, confident and enjoy working under pressure and towards tight deadlines and can prove your passion for Passenger Charter, please do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
With over 45 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organising flights for a Premier League football team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a flight from initial request to searching market, putting offers together, negotiating in buying and selling process, then following up with client and carrying through to booking and flight set-up.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Use established in-house systems and formats to log and generate quotes
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
- Communicate with suppliers at all times to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
- Use established in-house systems and formats to log and generate operational documentation
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
- Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first enquiry to completion of the trip
- Ensure client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings
- Use established in-house systems to document client relationship management
- Building up strong relationships when making cold calls to new clients
- Verify supplier invoices
- Communicate with accounts to issue invoice to client and ensure accuracy
- Follow payment schedule and ensure payments are made/received
- Ensure all financial information is accurately and thoroughly recorded in in house systems
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Develop new business through initiative, follow up on new leads, client recommendations and pro-active networking.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospective clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Work to generate referral business from existing clients and contacts
- Ensure all client and supplier data is kept up to date and is managed in a discreet and legal compliant manner.
- Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports and handlers.
- Keep up to date on latest aircraft availability and airport and control authority procedures.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.