Visit us at IMEX America 2015
On October 13-15, the largest travel show focused on meetings, incentive and corporate travel will open its doors at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Decision makers from the tourism, corporate, sports, and executive travel industries will be participating in this year’s show. IMEX America 2014 reported 10,697 visitors during the 3-day event, with 53,000 prescheduled exhibitors appointments and booth presentations. This year, the numbers are expected to be higher by significant margins.
In 2014, hosted buyers came from all over the world in search of new business. 76% of visitors originated from the US and Canada while the other 24% travelled from countries such as Brazil, UK, China, Mexico, Germany, Argentina, Australia, India. If you are involved in tourism or air travel, IMEX America is the show to attend. Register Here
Chapman Freeborn will be exhibiting at Booth 1913, where specialists in commercial travel, incentive flights, touring and executive VIP jets will be available to speak with you. Stop by our stand and chat with us about air travel, it will be a pleasure for us to meet with you and get to know your business in detail.
Contact us today to confirm your meeting at our booth or send your passenger charter request to IMEXAmerica@Chapman-Freeborn.com. A charter specialist will contact you very soon.